indestructible enemy beacons

Juggernaut

what the hell is up with those things anyway. they appear green and friendly but enemies spawn in on them. something needs to be done. i would post names but its quite difficult trying to figure out which one is the squad leader once the thing is already down. your TBG servers always seem to have these guys shitting up the place.

good servers otherwise

are you talking about anywhere on the map or just on titans?

People who worry about spawn beacons are the same people that pod out to cap an APC, so the other team doesn't spawn on it. I'm will to bet this runs along with spamin' nades in corridors. In all these people are at the bottom of the scoreboard, maybe at best in the middle. Wasting time doing stuff like this takes time away from time healing, repairing, resuppling, and getting kills Overall, show some skill at least the camp the damm thing...that way they really will not spawn there.

Lil' harsh Balls considering you're the one who always has the invincible beacons. Also, they do matter. If you take out the nearby enemy vehicles and the enemy beacon, they must come back and replace it all. And who gives a flying fuck about the score. Answer the man's damn question.

Invincible beacons are a known bug that happens sometimes. This game is full of bugs and it doesn't take long to find them.

oh, so i am supposed to be able to kill those... i always shoot at them, but they never go away... its even worse when you're trying to win the "silo war" and you cant move on because 1 guy keeps spawning there recapping it when you leave...

put a supply crate or med/ammo hub on top of the beacon. It blocks the spawn point.

I pod out to cap an apc all the time and you've given me props for my ground pounding and piloting... LOL

I dont feel like driving around in it and i def dont enemies spawning in it - so I figure i'll give it to my teamates by getting in it so my team can spawn there if they like.

Supply box or Med hub is a good trick.

No crap put a supply hub or medic hub and shoot the hub...bang...its gone..f'n noobs.

I didn't say it was a permanent solution. If got a brain you would shoot it.

[quote1245891205=balls2dawall]
No crap put a supply hub or medic hub and shoot the hub...bang...its gone..f'n noobs.
[/quote1245891205]

You are by far my favorite internet tough guy, keep it up bro. The self censored swears of your posts are like the cherries ontop of sundaes

besides the top ranks being hacked, balls is #1 global score...

so what if i am a noob at 2142?? i simply stated that i have seen the indistructable beacons as well... and somebody posted a simple solution. thank you for filling me in, i may be more inclined to hop on and get shot...

[quote1250095519=Space_Ace76]
I like cherry topped sundaes...
[/quote1250095519]
you forgot to add on ...Soulzz mom

I don't know about that balls, Soulzz' mom hasn't had a cherry for a very long time from what I understand. lolz

Back