In the Ozark Nat'l Forest now... Finally

OGRanger

XNGbmCXos1ajsgZo20_iBCuPBlfRiLu10vBvwEXXE_g.jpg cY_gKXvxs0x1yAYTUPUP9z9WgQ_Mbbiw-PjxSOSzTnk.jpg dIYbMt2o27rqq0uNEnbM-yJtaTnqSyR7pWBdID_cW_I,D1kIInuz81gMmQzFBPCWzFgd2vjE3iRSj3PYg5IoGXo.jpg I wont be able to game anymore. Satellite is all we'll get out here. It's too slow to stream hd movies let alone game. I get to hunt or fish everyday now so it's no bad trade. I miss gaming on cold rainy days. But the forest is good for my ptsd in the way I can go along with the urge to isolate. And not be as stressed by not being able to.

Any deer, turkey, quail, dove, goose, rabbit, or squirrel hunters in the area can eat your heart out. I most of what's listed everyday and more. Of course there's always downsides i.e. my fucking dog got sprayed by a skunk... It's been weeks and he still smells.

Anyway I hope all is as well as can be with you guys. I'm off to catch some fish and shoot some geese. ;) I attached some pics of the road we live on, a creek we have to drive through, and a waterfall that I slid past on my quad almost shitting my pants after an ice storm.

Attachments

• Vuzsk3iTXvuN_WN2nY5Qe-sbNU8ybvLcxm97DfHdirw,G8IYKMdcg-ztRCa10Itn-iony4onBmB1dhyg6_Fp7JQ.jpg
    Vuzsk3iTXvuN_WN2nY5Qe-sbNU8ybvLcxm97DfHdirw,G8IYKMdcg-ztRCa10Itn-iony4onBmB1dhyg6_Fp7JQ.jpg
    793.9 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Man, I wish I was there fishing and hunting with you. It beats doing the daily grind, that's for sure. I feel bad for you and the dog, nothing gets rid of skunk stink. Thanks for the update!

I heard tomato soup bath followed by dial lemon soap worked. not sure it's true, just something a couple rednecks in my old unit said.

I heard tomato soup bath followed by dial lemon soap worked. not sure it's true, just something a couple rednecks in my old unit said.
Yeah, I've heard that too, but he's out in the frozen wilderness so I'm not sure the dog would appreciate it so much right now :)

The tomato thing is false. Liquid dish soap, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda. Our local vet gave us that recipe. It worked pretty well but he still smells.

I just drove through the Ozarks today from top to bottom, beautiful country.

If it wasnt so cold here id try Mud. My dog got sprayed by a skunk and let her rock out in the mud for a whole day. She got the funk off herself, alone.

If you ever make it down to Hot Springs let me know, Ill get you beer. This state isnt so bad for decompression, if you need crap from the BX/PX let me know.

Back