Important quick notes for you NFS World noobs read or cry later!

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
I will write up a couple guides when I get home but until then let me save u from doing stupid shit.

Save your fuckin speed boost unless u plan on spending a lot of real money like a drug addict.

At like level 6 u get some free speed boost and they try to get u to buy a card pack 300 or 500 I forget. Feel free to spend that on the one card pack and get a taste but fuck that low level shit after.

Many cars can be bought for in game cash all the way to class A. But they hide em. Click on the different paint jobs u will find the ones in game cash can buy.

You lose parts when you take them off. You do get some in game cash back but plan wisely never waste pro and ultra parts.

A car may often break into the next class but never max out. Might be best to build it to be best in class for the class below the one it can break into and use it for class specific races.

All public races are matched on closest performing cars. Racing in a group won't increase the chance of friends making it into a non private match.

Insurance is stupid don't waste speed boost on it. I make up to a mil a day what's a few grand in repairs. Vehicles don't need to be repaired until the indicator runs out but if it does run out performance suffers.

Remember gift cars will show up in the store under gifts but some like the LA CIA need to be redeemed on the site first. Don't forget to select the correct shard.

Check out nfsworld.wikia.com use that info.

Drag race control is shift for up control for down. Automatic is lose. Perfect launch on keyboard either tap tap tap or hold and drop and hit throttle at the last second each car is different.

The 1500 speed boost platinum pack is the best way to get ultra parts. Race and pro parts which will help a lot in class d and c come from racing often enough. I get a lot of stage 2 lower kits, tint, license plates, rims in racing wouldn't waste too much boost on that junk.

thanks for the tips, too bad it was a cunt hair too late...I still have some points left though. The only pack i paid for was like 1k SB, and i got 3 pro parts off it....not a bad bargain. Gunna save up then after reading this.

Hey rain, im gunna juice up this Supra so be ready! (at least for that class vehicle)...though in multiplayer races, I just cant seem to flip over the right card to get better parts >.<!

thanks for the tips, too bad it was a cunt hair too late...I still have some points left though. The only pack i paid for was like 1k SB, and i got 3 pro parts off it....not a bad bargain. Gunna save up then after reading this.

Hey rain, im gunna juice up this Supra so be ready! (at least for that class vehicle)

You apparently havent seen my supra:
nfsw010.jpg

Back