I'm the biggest douchbag in the world in Hotwire

AgentMonkeyshine

just so you know, i'll keep playing on other servers. thanks for the ban tbg clan faggits. and jonny did make a gay pass at me on your hotwire server, but now i think all tbg fags are jews and niggers. fu and i'll blaze you on every server i see you on, cunts.

AgentMonkeyshine, all server banned. win8proplayer all server banned.

site ban, na discourage mode is funner. you tell me how you like it. this could have gone another way. but you did it to yourself.

Last edited:
Dude was on the rails daily anyway. Like, I really try to give everyone a fresh start, every day. That helps me to not see a regular face on a server and be like "Aw, this fuckin guy again." Idk, the last week or so he'd been getting crazy bigoted in chat, and since he always tells everyone what number he's on (he buys X 24oz Milwaukee's Best Ice and then tells us what X is as he goes on. Classy.) it's easy to see/know he was wasted when he kept saying dumb shit.

@ZPAKK & I both thought he'd sober up and post a ban appeal, but this is pretty much the most hilarious "I was a dipshit" post I have ever seen. Good riddance, for what measly weight my feels carry. Hue.

PS- every time I see killingseed's gif I crack the fuck up, I don't think teary-eyed laughter at a ten year old video clip is normal.

An aside, I simply googled "What's going on in this thread" and image searched. It took me to mlpforums, and now I think the internet hates me. I probably did something to deserve this.

Back