if anyone is looking for a good VPN service

AmishBob

Assistant to the Regional Leadership Manager
Admin
Private Internet Access and Slickdeals are having a promo right now. 60bucks for 2 years, great deal.
I'm a PIA user myself and have been very pleased with their service.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7767743-2-years-of-private-internet-access-vpn-service-60

why use a VPN?

A VPN is a great tool when using a public wifi, wifi you don't trust, or need access to websites/files that the network you are currently on might not allow. For example, at work TWITCH.tv and PLEX.tv are blocked, so I can't stream video from either (Plex streams from my home server). However using the VPN I can do both without issue.

This is my 3rd year using private Internet access. I love it. Its great for security on public wifi. Great for when you are out of the country. Great for downloading torrents. Great for streaming netflix. I even used it one time to play on a russian server which I was kicked for being American. Pointed vpn to russian server. High ping but still got me in. And thats a good price by the way.

Also the upload download speeds are great.

Another thing some airlines do not let you stream video. Turn on vpn and bam! Stream Away.

Anyone able to PM me their account details so I can quickly try it out.

I need constant 4.2 Mbps upload and I've been trying to find a decent one for a while that can maintain that.

Thanks

Back