I set this up in my basement. I've worked on it 2 years now.

I'm just kidding obviously, this has been out for years and the quality is low resolution. There are several copy's if you Google 'robert m. trammell music' perhaps you can get a better image. Enjoy!

lol what?

I've screwed this thread up and edited and re-edited so it's a mess. Sorry. I don't have the power to delete comments or threads so that's how we roll.

o_O at 1:55 it gets moaarrr!! ridiculous.

lol neat find duke definitely some awesome CGI

tumblr_m1k6qhrKAN1qk7rkto1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m1k6qhrKAN1qk7rkto2_250.gif

Here is where it all started.... The balls are actually shot out and do strike (it appears) the proper keys signaling the computer to generate the key-sound of the instruments but they fall to the floor. It looks like a portion of the flight is captured some how and then regenerated into an animation. And I have included a link from Snopes.com also. I had trouble getting this video to load with any speed. It took forever for the first viewing then I replayed it in real time.

[video=youtube_share;JLdB0WEixjM]http://youtu.be/JLdB0WEixjM[/video]

..... Link .....

snopes.com: Fantastic Music Machine

They actually sell this computer animated music. Note number 5 in link. You can click the button and watch a clip. It is Pipe dream, along with some others. Pretty amazing stuff.

Animusic | Previews | Animusic1

Back