I need some help.

Chocolate_Ch3rry

Admin
Admin
Long story short. I'm moving a prebuilt system to a new case. I need help identifying the plug ins on the mobo for the power switch/power led and hdd led.

The motherboard is a Dell MIH81R Great Bear.

Last edited:
IMG_20150624_123649.jpg
IMG_20150624_123642.jpg

Where is everything plugged into now on the Dell MIH81R Great Bear?

You could mark with magic markers, with different colors, the little sockets and put pieces of paper with tape on the leads with matching colors.
Or take a photo of the wiring.

Do you have a photo of the wiring as it is now?

I also found a post stating this is the DELL model number for the motherboard.

VHWTR

Seems to be a lot more info for it searching that model number. I'm at work obviously so can't do much research I was hoping someone could do the dirty work for me, so I can just plug/play when I get home,lol.

You might be able to figure out how to plug in whatever by following the color codes.

@Maliksky thanks for the help bro. Unfortunately this computer has a weird front io plug with a built in jumper. Im just going to order a basic Asus mobo to get me by. So I had to *cough* customize my DELL case to fit my GPU. See you guys on the bf.

Last edited:
what the hell is 0DD1 & ODD2? I'm with you on the ASUS board; so much easier

what the hell is 0DD1 & ODD2? I'm with you on the ASUS board; so much easier
Optical Disk Drive 1 and Optical Disk Drive 2. Otherwise known as Sata port # 3 and Sata Port # 2. Its just that way for the Dell installers. Irrelevant otherwise the sata numbers are on there too :p

Back