[BF4] I have a second account now

VocalBellybutton

Admin
Admin
Donator
Just don't want anybody to freak out over my second account. The only reason I got it is for BF4 PREMIUM. I wasn't a premium user before, and EA wants $39.99 to upgrade to premium. At the same time a whole new copy of the game including premium was only $19.99 on the origin store so that's what I did. My second name is vb5103 which matches my old xbox name. I'll still play on both but at least now i can seed twice as much =D

Just don't want anybody to freak out over my second account. The only reason I got it is for BF4 PREMIUM. I wasn't a premium user before, and EA wants $39.99 to upgrade to premium. At the same time a whole new copy of the game including premium was only $19.99 on the origin store so that's what I did. My second name is vb5103 which matches my old xbox name. I'll still play on both but at least now i can seed twice as much =D

Nice! Which reminds me, I think EA should quit being difficult and allow Steam to support the BF titles (excluding BC2) Probably will never happen.

Just found out the second account was compromised without my knowledge. I changed my password, but are there some other steps I should take to ensure it is secure?

Looks like it started about a week ago on some Russian server. The last one I played on it was on the Naval Strike server, but here's a list of battlereports.

i was gonna buy it on steam .. cant reset rank in bf4 , just stats . Bored and wanted to start from lvl1 and reunlock veh wep ect.. or just unlock the jet only and never fire a gun on the account LMAO, that will give players something to talk about when they look at battlelog LMFAO!!! yes no?

Back