I forgot to intorduce my self

Gilup

Hello all.

Well there's not much to say. I have been playing 2142 since sometime sept / oct of 2006 . This was my first online game. Where I lived before I didn't have high speed. Hell I couldn't even connect @ 2400 with a dial up. I move to AL and high speed was a must. I'll never go back. My 2 prev soldier names were a_locus and Gilup. I started a new soldier with the Tool&Die_Nerd name.....it suits me better.........lol. I have been called this @ work so I might as well go with the flow............lol . I am on most often @ nite. I work a crappy 2nd shift. During the morning hrs I spend the time with wife and kids. My wife is cool though she lets my play and understands about ME time. I have a mic but since my wife and kids are asleep when I play I hardly ever use it. I try to keep quiet.

I hope it's ok to be in your forums with out trying to join your clan. I have a very interesting schedule and some times I can be on everyday for a month and then I might not be able to play for a month. You will see more of me though. I am laid off for 3-6 weeks starting the 15th. More details from work will be given to me next week.

TBG pilots are the best I have seen

Great server.

Hey Tool&Die. I myself have been playing 2142 nearly since it came out, give or take 4 months. Thank you for the compliment on our servers, we do our best to enforce the rules and keep a clean server.

You're more than welcome to hang out in the forums, vent, whatever you choose.

I have used Vent in the pass. If you don't mind if I have the info I'll install it again and use it while I can.

No problem man, I'll send you a PM with the info you'll need to connect.

Great I'll get the newest Vent down load and install.

hey whats up bro nice to see more good people on here hope you continue to enjoy the best servers out there...see you on the field..

Back