I am ADDICTED to SPEED....

SwissCh33z3

hehehe .. made you look didnt I?? swiss here and since i know a few of you are bandwidth junkies like me.. i thought i would just give you all something to be jealous of..

thats correct.. 190 mbps .. dont ask me how.. i've literally done thousands of bandwidth tests over the years and even with all the caching and other quirks that can make a test seem fast.. i have never seen anything like this.. anyone that can post a faster speedtest than this wins a prize..

[link=http://www.speedtest.net/l]
Speedtest.jpg
[/link]

Okay I got you beat.
Granted I only get this when I turn on the switch for the mod I got for my modem. Base speed is 10mb but there is a mod you can get to allow the demultiplexer to max out the bandwidth.

amazon a fucking 3 year old can photoshop better. unless your serious lol

Hey, at least I was thorough with it. I couldn't figure out what the font was so I went with impact : /. O well. Not everyone is that bright. Looks good anyway :)

lol... Just copy and paste the numbers around... no need to mess with the font.

[quote1255858108=Misiek]
[/quote1255858108]

A fucking three year old also probably knows the difference between 'your' and 'you're'...

Heatsurge who is the weird dude with no shirt on in your sig doing the funky dance.

[quote1255888397=Boondokk]
[quote1255858108=Misiek]
[/quote1255858108]

A fucking three year old also probably knows the difference between 'your' and 'you're'...
[/quote1255888397]

ROFL...

[quote1255890588=amazon3d]
Heatsurge who is the weird dude with no shirt on in your sig doing the funky dance.
[/quote1255890588]

Nobody that I know. It looks like it could've happened anywhere, but most likely the Love Parade...

Back