Howdy

Harms_Way

Hello to all of the TBG community. I'm known as Harms Way but ya'll can just call me Brandon. I found the cp_dustbowl server on Team Fortress 2 yesterday and it was one of the best servers I've ever played on. I hope I can make some new friends in the community. I'm from a small town in the middle of Iowa. Work part-time 2nd shift at Wal-Mart as a GM Truck Unloader. I do enjoy watching football on Sundays with my friends and family.

I am a fan of the Minnesota Vikings, which makes some games interesting since my dad is a fan of the Chicago Bears. I play lots of games like TF2, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Garry's Mod, Train Simulator 2014, and others. I'm also a big fan of country, classic rock, and some modern rock songs.

Also, I'm very much into ships as my profile pic shows. I have been studying the RMS Titanic ever since I was in 3rd grade. I don't know why, but the moment I first heard about her, she instantly caught my attention.

So if any of ya'll play TF2, we should play sometime. Hope to meet ya'll on the battlefield some day.

Hey,

TF2 is new for us and I really do enjoy it. I usually rotate from our CS:S to TF2 harvest server.
If you type in !hop or !join in chat you can join any of our 4 servers.

Hop on TS and meet the others. Even if you are not in the same game you can still join any of our public channels.

Back