How to be a Medic!

Outlaw

I wrote this back in the Bf2 days when i was retardly good at the game. you can probably use most of this in bc2, but it is written for BF2. this was a TWL guide, so i didnt go into detail with unlock guns since they werent allowed.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CAdmin%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> <o:p> </o:p>
How to Be a Medic​
V0.2​
<o:p> </o:p>
Most people that play bf2 know that the medic is the key person in the game. This is kind of true. The medic can revive, and heal other team mates. USMC medics carry the M16 assault rifle (or whatever it is), this gun offers two types of fire powers, signal shot and burst fire.
The MEC medic’s carry the AK101 assault rifle, it has two types of fire modes, fully auto and signal shot. I prefer fully auto for this gun.
The china medics carry the AK47 assault rifle, it has two modes of fire, fully auto and signal shot, for this gun I use fully auto.
How do you know what type of fire to use, it all depends on how far away the enemy is. If you are running around from point to point keep your gun on full auto or burst fire. When you run into the enemy at a long distance switch to signal shot and aim for neck, two shots should kill him. If you come face to face with your target do not panic and don’t stand still!! Standing still gets you killed, move around a lot, and go from crouch to prone a lot!
Decoys, this is what I use. When you’re in an intense face to face combat revive your dead teammate! I always do this, and the person gets pissed off but that’s fine, once your enemy sees that he has two targets that are going to be shooting at him he panics, he forgets about you and starts shooting at your newly revived teammate. Plus if one of you dies you still have one more to kill the guy.
Killing, needless to say you have to kill people in bf2, but how do you do it? Ha, this is what I do, forget about every thing you learn about what to do in other fps, because in bf2 its all about how you act. When in intense combat you naturally think you should take cover and wait for them….. Wrong more time you give them to wait is more time they have to see what’s going on. What you do is throw two medic packs on the ground be side you, run right up to him and shoot him, run all over the place even bunny hop there, if you run low on health quickly jump and lie down on top of your medic packs.
Reviving, this is an important thing in bf2, with out the medics the whole team is fucked, but if you have a bunch of n00b medics then that doesn’t help that much either. When you know your surrounded by lots of enemy’s and you have a dead team mate out in the open that needs to be revived help him out!!! Throw a medic pack on the ground, run over to him, go prone, revive and run your ass back to your medic pack, make sure you throw one for your friend.
UAV, the uav is a solders best friend, and worst enemy. UAV should be put on every second just in front of the solders so they can see how many enemy targets are coming at you. Using your mini map to stop the enemy is great, especially if you have a wounded teammate out in the open. Always use the uav to your advantage if you know there’s only one guy go get him, pwn his ass, if you know there’s two, just chill and wait for them to come to you.
Baiting, I do this a lot ill let my team go one way to distract every one and ill go flank there asses or ill head for a flag. This is just like using the decoy but you have 5 or more men that will be shooting them. How do you flank? Easy most maps, well actually all maps have different ways to the flags, have 3 guys go one way and two go another, eventually the other team will start to find out this tactic and they will be sending men along that path your using so just regroup with the 3 man group and capture there flag.

nothing major, just thought i would share.

Back