How NOT to drive your '15 'vette...

Ive driven all these cars. Corvettes, Lambos, Ferraris, Maserati(which share interior components with Chrysler it seems), Rolls Royce, Maclarens (fuck your Lambo btw) etc.

Two things:

1. Once youre in that snack bracket theres not that much between them. All the numbers are bigger (hp, torque, boost, gears, price, chicks banged, top speed, skid pad Gs, etc) than necessary.

2. Once youre in that snack bracket all the numbers are also smaller (0 to 60, places you can park without getting mobbed or keyed or stolen, fuel consumption, dick size, brains for spending THAT kind of money on a car etc) than necessary.

3. Being a valet has perks.

Ive been doing this so long that few cars impress me anymore. 74 Pinto or 15 Maclaren. 4 wheels and a steering wheel. Last car i was really impressed by was a Shelby Cobra. That was like 10 years ago.

I admire the engineering in these vehicles; the owners all seem to be unpleasant overcompensators with few exceptions.

Maseratis recently looked like ass for years until Ferarri bought them. I don't consider that a valid comparison. Its only recently that they started looking good again. The Corvettes from the C5 up have looked pretty nice. However their interiors have been shockingly terrible until the C7, which still isn't wowing me.
The 15 Vettes and Cadillac have all had marked interior quality upgrades.

If I'm in the far left lane I always move over for people who want to go warp speed. With that being said not everyone wants to drive 1000 mph and in GA there is now a super speeder law in act. If I want to drive like my balls are on fire I just go do a track day at Road Atlanta. Other than that I'm going to stick close to the speed limit on public roads. No point in having a beast car if you don't have a license to drive it.
How can anyone drive anywhere in Atlanta? Isnt the traffic there really bad?

If I'm in the far left lane I always move over for people who want to go warp speed. With that being said not everyone wants to drive 1000 mph and in GA there is now a super speeder law in act. If I want to drive like my balls are on fire I just go do a track day at Road Atlanta. Other than that I'm going to stick close to the speed limit on public roads. No point in having a beast car if you don't have a license to drive it.
thats the thing, you move over...Missishitti state law on the roads, slower traffic needs to be in right lane. I dont go warp speeds, but if I have my cruise set to 74-75mph, and I am stuck in the fast lane behind a '15 'vette doing 71, he could have at least let me over take hiim and then get back in the fast line when there isnt a line of traffic behind him.

How can anyone drive anywhere in Atlanta? Isnt the traffic there really bad?

Its just like any other major city. Shitty traffic on the interstates during rush hour. Not nearly as bad as LA. I was there 8 years ago and jesus christ that is the worst traffic I've ever seen. I'm actually on the north side of Atlanta. There are some pretty nice twisty mountain drive roads up here on blood mountain or brasstown bald.

Give me a 47 Mercury and 65 MPH with the windows down, any day, over these un-original sheeple sports cars.

topiowahawk2.jpg

aad60d55f382af57eaa5c26dd4622c47.jpg

1951-mercury-custom-two-door-coupe.jpg

Back