[Squad] How do you learn SQUAD???

TR8R

Hi TBG Clan Squad Players,
My son got me Squad as a present. I have tried to login and play a few times but it's not easy to drop in. Watched a couple starter youtube videos too. Question is, does anyone ever run a NOOB session, where people with experience take someone under their wing and show them the ropes? If so let me know. Thanks.

I'd try to get on with our guys. I've only played a few times but got familiar with the controls and concepts just following a couple of guys around. It's kind of a time consumer game but if you have the time to commit to it then it's great.

Hi TBG Clan Squad Players,
My son got me Squad as a present. I have tried to login and play a few times but it's not easy to drop in. Watched a couple starter youtube videos too. Question is, does anyone ever run a NOOB session, where people with experience take someone under their wing and show them the ropes? If so let me know. Thanks.

Well if I know you need help i would be glad to assist in your induction to a session of Squad,, most fun yet ,
digger97236

The great thing about Squad is it’s known to have a pretty welcoming and helpful community. There’s some butts, sure, but if you just say “hey I just picked up the game, how do I do x”, you’ll usually get some help. TBG is pretty good with that. I’ve noticed that on some other servers (particular frat servers) people aren’t so helpful.

Hop on and join a squad being led by someone with a TBG tag, you’ll usually be in for a good time.

It’s definitely confusing at first, and believe it or not it used to be way worse, but once you understand how they do things the rest of it just kinda falls in line.

Btw, welcome!

Make sure you do the basic training as well, the vids also help so you can understand some things beforehand. No one here that I know of gets mad if you don't know what you're doing, it's fine and we all teach. As long as you're willing to learn and listen is what matters.

@TR8R Jump into the TBG servers and run in a squad with A TBG squad lead or someone who knows the ropes .. thats how i learnt - great group of players and more mature (sometimes..lol) .. they will teach you the ropes and just watch and listen .. its a learning curve coming from other FPS games and you'll spend some time wondering where the hell the shots are coming from but you pick it up

Back