How come no BF series are in the states..

Felix58

Id love to have a tank battle in Washengton or LA.. i mean come on
Fighting the chineez in LA is more realstic then fighting them in the middle east.

BF 3 US vs China - Battlefeild - West coast US and China's East coast
i think id be a winnah

we could have 4WD trucks with TOW missiles on the back....Boon could have his Ninja with a fender mounted machine gun....instead of having flags to capture, it could be a single-wide trailer....or a double-wide for double the points!! Oh the possibilities!!!

How about indirect fire from pumpkin chuckin' trebuchets?

Since they only mentioned in weapon summary. What happen to Canada,central and South America. Oh and also Australia too.

It would make more sense to have america involved in a war game... we seem to have no problem involving ourselves in war - us americans.

Hate to say it, but in terms of locations a battle in canada makes more sense, russia would most likely invade from here and i would bet china would too, we have a smaller military than both and share the largest undefended border with the states. for russia it is a short trip to alaska and then into canada, once they have a supply route they could go to town. i'd like to say they'd have to deal with quite the resistance if they tried to occupy us though.

Edit: china would attack through south america i guess

I'm not sure Canada would go for it. As neutral as they are - I don't think they would want to be involved - let alone be apart of a supply route for an attack on US soil. South American countries are always fighting and could use the money produced by a war on the US - that sounds more logical to me. Get Chile or Ecuador or something - Hell even Mexico would be happy with taking the US down.

Back