HIV Vaccine!

Space_Ace76

So thismorning, Yahoo reported that CDC and US Army actually found the vaccine to the HIV strands I & II. People with HIV it does little for them, but if you dont have HIV, you get this vaccine and it is keeps you from contracting HIV through intercorse and blood transfusions. They didnt say anything about the new strand III that was recently disovered about 2 weeks ago in Africa.

Either way, that is some great news IMO.

Damn... now a cure for cancer would be nice... and then I can basically live forever I guess...

you should not have posted this now soulzz will be like a door knob every one will get a turn at him LMFAO

I would prefer a cure for something you don't actively seek to get. If you don't use drugs and only have sex with your wife/husband you don't have to worry about HIV :/ However you can get cancer from your great great grand mother, even if your mother and grand mother didn't have it. Just my two cents.

[quote1253893891=amazon3d]
I would prefer a cure for something you don't actively seek to get. If you don't use drugs and only have sex with your wife/husband you don't have to worry about HIV :/ However you can get cancer from your great great grand mother, even if your mother and grand mother didn't have it. Just my two cents.
[/quote1253893891]

So wrong Amazon. As long as you or your wife doesnt cheat do you not have to worry about it.

[quote1253899762=Space_Ace76]
[/quote1253893891]

So wrong Amazon. As long as you or your wife doesnt cheat do you not have to worry about it.
[/quote1253899762]

Guess you missed that part.

Well they have discovered a cure for cancer. They have taken the 41 protines found in rattle snake venom not only kills all cancer cells, but reverses the tumors.

I believe it was the University of Arizona that discovered this. The FDA however has denied human trials for unknown reasons, but Im sure it has something to do with the pharmacy companies lobbying the FDA to keep a lid on Arizona.

[quote1253902738=amazon3d]
[quote1253899762=Space_Ace76]
[/quote1253893891]

[/quote1253899762]

Guess you missed that part.
[/quote1253902738]

Apparently I did. My bad.

Back