Hit detection and improving your aim until they fix... BF4

This video explains the latency in BF4... when you appear to be 1 shot, this is what is actually happening. Enjoy the Alpha product we play

I've seen the first video before, the second one was a really good breakdown of how pings are affecting gameplay. It's interesting that the hit registration is immediate regardless of ping but the health loss is affected dramatically by ping. That is difficult to explain, it's pretty clear there is something in the game coding causing that problem.

So how do we compensate for this or know what to do when it is happening? I am tired of being behind someone, putting an entire magazine into their back, only to have them turn around and shoot me dead.

Seriously just get over bf4 you will feel so much better when you do it.

I understand what you're saying, I really do. But when it works, it is pretty damn amazing. For myself, however, and quite a few others, there really isn't anything else out there I'm interested in sadly. I miss the days of having to pick what FPS to play lol.

I miss the days of buying a FPS game....playing it for 4 to 5 years with your friends....not stacking teams, so you could fuck up your friends....not having to upgrade your computer every year (I raped on the same shitty Gateway desktop for 7 years with an ATi X700 video card).....the list goes on....

With all of the bugs and glitches that bf4 has, I fail to find a more interesting FPS. Star citizen has me interested but it's a LONG time until that comes out.

So how do we compensate for this or know what to do when it is happening? I am tired of being behind someone, putting an entire magazine into their back, only to have them turn around and shoot me dead.

when he stressed his computer, like what would happen in a server that had people, when he strafed left and his target was moving left the hitbox was behind the target instead of being on the target itself. same thing if the target was moving right and you were strafing right. if the target is facing you or away from you, continue to aim directly at the target.

Back