Hi

Benzen

Hi, I play often on your servers on 2142 and I just wanted to check if I got reported for some random bug I encountered.

I placed a beacon at silo 2 in suez and for some reason, that beacon made me spawn into the enemy titan's hangar.

I didnt kill anyone/any consoles in that titan because it was too easy and also, I didnt want to get banned. All I did was ''dancing'' in that hangar. I even wrote '' WTF, look I'm in your hangar ''.

Anyway, someguy, I dont remember his name, said he was friend of TBG admins and he said he gonna report me for that. I destroyed my beacon so my squadmates couldnt exploit that bug.

As far as I know, I'm still able to play on your servers. Like I said, I wanted to explain myself. I'm not a glitcher and I really dont know how it happened. I always place my beacon at the same place on Suez and it's the first time I saw this.

There's not alot of populated titan servers outhere so I dont want to get banned from one.

No worries, it's a known glitch that sometimes happens. I'm sure all of us have had that happen at one time or another.

He did better than me. I know I shouldn't have, but last time that happened I stayed in there and knifed a few people :)

He did better than me. I know I shouldn't have, but last time that happened I stayed in there and knifed a few people :)

It crossed my mind but I was already score leader so I didnt wanted to get kicked/banned and say goodbye to my medal.

I got lotta buddies playing on your server so it'd suck if I couldnt join em because of a ban.

Most of us 2142 regulars know you man so no worries. But you did the right thing by not taking advantage of the situation.

mike_0644.jpg

No it was a joke. There is a show on MTV called Jersey Shore with a bunch of cock waffles. One of them is a guy named Mike "the Situation" Sorrentino, hence the picture of him because you didn't take advantage of the situation.

Lol, never saw that show. I really tought it was you but to be honest, I had no idea why you would show me a picture of you, shirtless.

Anyway, it was me for real. People got plenty of pictures of me dropping my pants randomly on any occasions and they send em back to me via hotmail.

I got some that we can see my balls but I wont put that here lol.

Back