Hi!

SpecialK

Donator
Hey Special K the recruit here. I thought I would do an introduction and give you some info on myself.
I am currently 30 (31 in a couple weeks)
I live in a town of less than 5000 people ( Clinton, Indiana) directly west of Indianapolis near the Illinois border.
I was born in Louisville, Kentucky but moved up here for family when I was a kid.
I went to Indiana State University for 3D Design and Graphic Design, then realized it's more of a hobby and not a career. So now I work for one of the largest Packaging Plastic company in North America, if not the world. I guarantee that you have at least one product in your house with plastic on it that I made. We make plastic for Frito Lay chip bags, Pepsi-cola, Coca-cola, Nabisco, Dog/Cat food bags and many more.
Hobbies of mine include PC gaming/high end audio setups, home aquariums, and working on my vehicles.
Right now I have a Silverado truck that is my daily driver and a 1988 Mustang, with way too much money in it, that is my toy. I just moved into a much bigger house with a big garage just to work on it.

Welcome, K. There seems to be quite a few guys from the central midwest here. I'm only about 90 miles from you. Stay warm! :)

I lived in Indy for 5 years or so. I went to Aresenal Tech . Home town is South Bend In..

Don't forget to add that you're one of the best wing-man in the air!

Back