Hi there

Bad Electric

wanted to say thanks for the servers (BFBC2) your unit provides. am kinda drunk so I will keep it short :)

am contemplating trying to join your outfit, I played battletech and then mechwarrior for over ten years with a unit and it is hard to consider joining another group. have been playing battlefield 2, then 2142 and now bfbc2 and my unit is pretty much defunct. we did play wolfenstein ET for a couple years. miss the comraderie and daily frag sessions with friends.

I must admit though I am not a big fan of voice chat during gaming. even in my old unit, I found that allot of people chat insesently about things that have nothing to do with the game. think that voice chat is a great tool to co-ordinate attacks, strategy etc. but when someone blabs on all night about this that and the other thing it is a bit distracting.

also, am 49 years old. talked to one of your guys in bfbc2 (squirrel) and he said he was 41 so am thinking age isn't a problem.

if nothing else, I do want to thank you guys for providing good, lag free and clean servers.

oh, I do not base rape and find it annoying when people do, game is supposed to be fun, not all about "ranking up".

anyway, look forward to playing with some of your guys and having fun online.

B E

Hey man, glad you enjoy the servers :D. If you want the Ventrilo info, just ask :D.

I enjoyed playing with you yesterday. Glad to see you registered. Hope you see you in game again soon.

welcome to the site. if your looking to join vent is going to be the way to get to know people through your trial period. but after that its not 100% necessary for you to be on all the time. its nice to be able to talk to our members but there are some who never join vent. also there is usually not to much random talk when we are actually playing, most are to busy calling out enemy positions and raging over that damn noob with the gustav that keeps killing them. lol.

Back