Hi people

DC_GrumpY

Hey guy's.
I have been playing on your servers a little recently and would just like to say hello and thanks for putting a great playing experience for all. My in-game name is DC_GrumpY, real name Mike. I am one of the 50+ "grey haired" players who has a dry sense of humor and has been kicking around since the 1942/Desert Combat days. I admit, I'm not the best player in the world but hopefully not the worst.
wink.png
. I found your server's thru blind luck. It would be great to get on Teamspeak with a few of you, and I will be back on your BF4 servers soon, and maybe get to know you a little better. Till then, see me in your sights.... ???

We put the fun in dysfunctional.

Glad you like the servers. Hope to see you in game.

Welcome sir.... my sights are a little low tech... you know ironsights... defibs... the usual

That is exactly how I found the group. Don't worry about skill no one cares, it's more about having a good time.

Come on down to Final Stand and meet some guys in your age group. Zaar is the old one of the bunch.

As another 50+ year old member Welcome!

The real game is H1Z1 Survive that's where the adults play!

Thank's for the warm welcome guys. I look forward to trying all your servers in the near future.

Back