Hi-Keeba!

Bungied2theTree

Hello awesome people of TBG. I am known as Bungied2theTree! As well as some things that if you knew you might have to be dealt with...

Have enjoyed the servers since bf3 and finally decided, I should join in the madness.

Anyway.. About myself...
I am 25 years old from the Great White North that is Minnesota. Sometimes I think it's North of the WAll, but I still haven't seen any White Walkers. Wildlings exists though; ever been to north Minneapolis? I am a school bus driver, and I enjoy it a lot! Strapping yourself in a 40-foot yellow (yet somehow invisible to other drivers) vehicle with up to 77 screaming kids is more rewarding than you would think!

Big fan of Game of Thrones, yet I have a TL;DR about the books. I am a HUGE MSTie. I am unbelievably excited to see the Rifftrax Live in person! A minor fan of Anime, love anything Abridged (TFS). Criminal Minds, NCIS. Good stuff there. Play all types of games, Battlefield, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed, Zelda being my main favorites! Huge fan or Rock/Metal music. I go to as many concerts as I can afford. In the area? I will go with you! Rock on! Also a huge sports fan! NHL, MLB, NFL. Washington Nationals, Minnesota Wild, Football!

So don't try to kill me with a Forklift, and let's have some fun! Hope to see you out there!

w00t MN!
I live in Lino Lakes, hit me up Crue is coming this fall. Gotta go.....last tour!

Back