Hi all

ColdIceShot

Good day all!

Well I thought I should introduce myself. I am a gamer since years but always liked PC better than any other platform. I originaly started my PC adventure with Medal of Honor Allied Assault over 10 years ago and still playing PC games since. I had my own clan and servers back in BF2, =SWAT= Wake Island 24/7 if any did play on it. I speak both English and French which explain the accent and english errors. I travel for work but I always find a way to play away from home ^^. Big fan of hockey & music. In game I love capturing flags and kill people that carry Jeep Stuff... Did I tell you that I don't like Jeep Stuff unless it is in my team? Now you know ^^

Here is the main, for the rest you just need to ask...

Cheers!

Cold

I discover that with TESTEFY-HD, he represent darkness way too much! ;)

drink it in man..... once you accept the power of Jeep Stuff you will understand

I will never accept darkness, I am representing the light!
star-wars-animated-gif-40.gif

just remember it took the dark to show the light in the end...... Vader is real

Not really. Considering we're talking about a fellow clan mate and not a title being bestowed upon someone.

In any case welcome @ColdIceShot and we'll get your intro going for you.
apparently some of you don't know I am joking. ColdIceShot applied from playing in our NS server. I enjoy playing with him, and we had a blast the other night in TS when we were on seperate teams. We also were basically unstoppable when on the same team. He is a good new recruit and probably will end up a clan member.

apparently some of you don't know I am joking. ColdIceShot applied from playing in our NS server. I enjoy playing with him, and we had a blast the other night in TS when we were on seperate teams. We also were basically unstoppable when on the same team. He is a good new recruit and probably will end up a clan member.

I'm sure you were @TESTEFY-HD

But come now, let us not derail this lad's thread. @ColdIceShot what kind of work do you do for living? I'm in IT myself, mainly troubleshooting and building machines.

I'm sure you were @TESTEFY-HD

But come now, let us not derail this lad's thread. @ColdIceShot what kind of work do you do for living? I'm in IT myself, mainly troubleshooting and building machines.
I apologize if I came off wrong or derailing. ColdIceShot knows I enjoy playing with him. All my posts were about inside joking we have done on TS. Again, I think he will be a great addition to TBG. Dogpen can verify, the joking in this thread after playing with him last night in TS. You should of heard the tone of his voice change when he was looking for me to come blow him up. It was great.

[USER=15219 said:
@ColdIceShot[/USER] what kind of work do you do for living? I'm in IT myself, mainly troubleshooting and building machines.

Ok, I am Sales Manager of Eastern Canada for a company that build intercom's products for the security industry.

Last edited:
Hes really a good guy he will be an asset to the clan we are helping him with the ( u c a v) stuff us oldtimers enjoy playing with
on final stand

I'm in IT myself, mainly troubleshooting and building machines.

@Ghstops6 Actually forgot to tell you that I work with some IT people for our IP products but more for the Network and VPN for remote access on our devices or to link sites together. Are you IT to commercial customers or residential customers?

@Ghstops6 Actually forgot to tell you that I work with some IT people for our IP products but more for the Network and VPN for remote access on our devices or to link sites together. Are you IT to commercial customers or residential customers?
Internal support

Back