Hey Y'all

Jackpine1

Hi my name is Pete, aka Jackpine1. From Minnesota, the older 'n dirt crowd (62), so no reflexes to speak of any more in-game. Or out of it, come to think. I've got to get by on my intelligence, innate charm and boyish good looks so that explains my low scores.

But I've got your back as I enjoy either medic or support, and I'll attract enough bullets for three rookies. You won't even have to duck if you're in my squad. I love great squad action, that's the main reason I'm putting in for the Clan.

Been gaming for quite some time. Wrote my first BASIC program in 1968; I've been privileged to follow the maturation of computers from the mainframe days until now. Battlefield 2142 was a pivotal game for me.

I like long walks around the lake... no wait. Wrong forum. I mean, I make my living as a goldsmith. I like jazz music, lovely ladies and motorcycles. And beer. And bourbon. Just bought a Grumman 15'. Yada-yada. Jeez, I sound kinda boring writing it out like this.

Anyway, see you in-game. I gotta go now and study that list of rules and reg's as Soulzz said there's going to be a test Friday (some essay, some multiple choice, points off for wrong answers, that whole bit... sheesh).

Keep your powder dry -
JP
PS - remember: if you vote me in, I may one day SAVE YOUR (virtual) LIFE. Food for thought, eh?

So that's what soulzz is telling all the new recruits, there's gonna be a "test"

Hi-keeba!

Also what part of Minnesota? Not often I see another denizen from the North Side of the Wall.

Also what part of Minnesota? Not often I see another denizen from the North Side of the Wall.[/QUOTE]

Hey Bungied, originally from South Minneapolis, currently in Plymouth. Where are you?

Welcome- I live on the BF4 INFantry only server, with guest appearances on the Conquest ALL maps server.
42 years old here !

AHh the Goldsmith! -( we were in TS together)

Welcome- I live on the BF4 INFantry only server, with guest appearances on the Conquest ALL maps server.
42 years old here !

AHh the Goldsmith! -( we were in TS together)
Hey Chrome, yeah, thanks for bringing me up to speed on the whole 'suck' thing. You guys.

Back