hey it is me AmishTerrorist

AmishTerrorist

just wanted to make sure the TBGers know who i am, when it comes time to vote for me.. I am a 40 ish old male, that resides in montgomery illinois. I have been playing video games since tsr first madde dos games way back when. i have been playing fps since bf2. my clan experience has been with a few long time clans.. clanteamxtreme aka CTX, S&S which i was part owner for usa team. American Infidels for awhile and lastly BPN bulletproofnerds..

Sounds good. Glad to have another 40+ here. I have not heard of some of those clans before. Hope everything works out well for you on the trial period. Hop in TS and get to know as many as you can. They are the ones that will vote you in. I love your in game name by the way.

Montgomery as in next door to Aurora? I used to watch Bears games at O'Malleys by Phillips Park on Hill Ave. (I would kill for a golf course that nice where I live now). Also used to drive concrete out of the Prairie yard off Ogden right across from Kendall county ready mix. Welcome aboard and good luck.

YooHoo on the 40+. Is anyone in this clan over 50 besides me? You should see my computer. I have Acid Reducer (Equate), Headache Relief (Equate), Cherry Fruit Extract, Allergy Relief (Equate), Aspirin 81mg, Liquid Soft-Gel Green Tea, Eye allergy Relief (Equate), Indomethacin 50mg, Fiber Therapy (Equate), edarbi (high BP), Ibuprofen, and Hydrocodones. Sad thing is I used to cover everyone of these with a beer and a marijuana slim. :smokeweed:

Life is good!

Shit, I guess we need to break out the Advil.

Perhaps you are the senile one, after all your profile says you live in Atlanta, GA. I mean come on, anyone with a sound mind would have updated that long ago.

A bunch of us play that too, no excuses get your ass in TS! I think right now there are 5-6 of us who jumped on Diabo 3, we are on the dedicated Download TS channel.

Back