Hey Hey from ATX...

tango

Just apped to TBG , started my trial yesterday, and figured I would throw out a shout here, as well.

I'm Steve, Tango in TS, Tangaroo52 in game. Raised in Texas, had a difficult childhood (as evidenced by the family photo below), have lived over a good portion of the country, Nashville TN area the last 20 years or so, now back in Texas.

I've been in the music industry on and off since the 80's (yeah, old fucker, too) in various capacities and use gaming to relax while I get a little glow going in the evenings.

I love BF4, although I suck at it, and have always played solo so am pretty much a fucktard when it comes to squad play, etc. I've been using the TBG servers for quite some time and after a few months of being killed by members repeatedly, I figured my best move would be to try and join, support the clan financially, and in the processs not die as often (to you guys, anyway.)

I do need help with a couple things...I was playing with a few guys on the Final Stand server last night, great guys, very helpful (or pretended to be) and a few of the suggestions they made were a bit cryptic. I went back over the book that Iguanidon sent me and none of these appeared in that particular document.

The most disturbing of these was a comment about Soulzz, someone suggested I be extremely careful if I ever heard Soulzz use the words "cream" or "butter" especially if they were used in conjunction with the phrase, "I have your back". If anyone could expand on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, someone said I needed to put on my "trial" tags. If someone could help me out with this as well having never used tags. Maybe [LuBed], [VisCous]...

15_1467158437.gif

Hi Tango and welcome
I was one of the older generation on final stand last night
But if you want to die a lot join the lockers server im sure the guys and gals will help you out there
As for the Soulzz thing ???????????

just never turn your back to soulzz thats all you really need to know, keep him in front of you, but dont make eye contact lol

Also, someone said I needed to put on my "trial" tags. If someone could help me out with this as well having never used tags.
TBGr <---is your tag you apply to your soldier profile page on battlelog

Hey ask @Soulzz about his sister. ;)

Also enjoyed the few rounds the other night! Was fun!

Back