Hey guys

tmac6005

Hey guys, I figured I may as well go ahead and say hello to those of you who havent met me on teamspeak uet. My ign is tmac6005, and I go by tmac. I mainly play bf3 and minecraft on the pc. I'm only 15 but that doesnt seem to bother you guys on ts, so im not complaing.

I play highschool soccer in northern Kentucky. I follow the nhl (redwings) mlb (reds) mls (coloumbus crew) and the barclays premier league. I would like to get a degree in civil engineering, and join the navy seabees. I have a burning passion for all that is star wars.

That is all.
Thank you,
Tmac

Hey tmac! :D, pleasure to meet you dude, great to see you active on the servers and TS. great to have you around dude.

See you in game ;D

what up, i once met a guy who got a degree in civil engineering.. he now works at a garbage plant sorting recycles. why? because thats all he could find.

The reasOn behind civil engineering is mostly due to the seabees. I have a book about them and their actions during wwII and I really liked it. Also, it was either the army corps engineers, or the seabees, and my dad was a naval aviator for 9 years (I think) so that partially influenced it. I also want to go overseas, and I figure I have better chances of that happening with the navy. The seabees are the guys who go in after the marines and build the bases and runways and defenses. From my book about them, I know they did some serious shit. Also they can be used as combat units, and have and can fight.

When I would get out, I would like to work with a local govermnet (ie a county) and be in charge of or uave say in roads and bridges and things of that nature.

CIVIL ENGINEERING: JUSTIFIED

Back