hey guys

Pizzabob

just to let you know that my clan likes your sever my name is =EAS=Pizzabob after playing in your session last night I feel like not ever coming back (which I would not want to happen) long story short and yes I did read rules but guess I didnt pay attn: but thats not my point I asked one of your players about shorting out the force fields in hallway 4 which I think its cheating in the first palce but that ok . is all good because thats the way you play in your session that you stated but after asking about it one of your members answered me with the reply of : !! READ THE RULES DUMB ASS > this is not the way that your clan members should answer other players question thats my vent for the day

Thanks for posting this; and please don't think that we all have an abrasive manner with questions and such. I saw that reply last night as well. On one hand, yes you should have your question answered amiably. On the other hand, I guess that member was a little cranky since we often have players remark on the force field overload on the titans in a negative way.

We feel like we have done our best to make it plainly visible by posting it in the in-game rules upon entrance and in the scrolling rules. Be that as it may, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the reply you got. We certainly want you guys to come back to our servers, we always enjoy good games and competition.

thanks for the quick reply and alls good now see you in the killing fields =EAS=Pizzabob

Pizzabob, I certainly hope to see you on the fields, and feel free to join us in Ventrilo any time.

thanks for the feedback pizza, we like to hear feedbacks from outside the community. That way we can make this place better.

Cheers.

Sorry for the negative response to your concerning question. Well look into it and thanks for the feedback.

Take care and good luck on battlefield!

Back