Hellova way to introduce myself

Neil Mc Neill

BANNED
BANNED
Really, this is a,
I've been playing on your servers off and on now for some time, but this morning, after one of those sleepless nights we all get occasionally, I ran into a blatant cheater/booster. Prior to this, the game was really enjoyable....
To this day, I just don't get what the deal is with this kind of gaming? It's a game bro? There's no table stakes, rewards, or anything, unless all of the points awarded on Online Gaming, can be applied to some kind of Sponsorship, or Monetary Gain, I'm darned if I can figure out why some people insist on doing this?????? This especially is puzzling now, most players just buy the addons they want, instead of going nuts trying to get the thing?

Like I said, Hellova way to introduce myself?

BTW, I don't really want to be a member, just a contributing friend is enough at my age please?

I have also taken the steps to notify EA/Dice, as this player was running the server.
Bad for all the gamers, right?
Included is a link to the players BF4 Webpage, which is blocked of course, and also a link to the Battle Report in question too....
I have no idea what a chopper shopper is for, but that was the achievement?
I figure the player I'm accusing of cheating, was using a wall hack, aim bot, and some other form of boosting along the Crystal Hackers buy-to-win line that is available to all?
That's all, starting to sound a bit whiny I think
I feel the Above is true, because yesterday I paid EA/Origin $41 for the full Ad-don package, to level the playing field. With all the stuff I tried on an LaV I had, there was nothing I could do to get the same kind of Advantage the cheater was using.
There's the links,
I hope you at least take a look at it?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/BunkrBustr/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...OND-ASSAULT-24-7-BF3-MAPS-TBGCLAN-COM-GAMEME/

Really, this is a,

Neilr

JDClampett

Well, that player has no bans at pbbans, his stats aren't anything special so I don't know what else to tell you there.

Hi, Nice to meet you. Also if your gonna hang around dont forget to request the TS connection info. Look foreward to playing with you in the future

Also I have been hanging out a bit on our SA server to get some achievements off those maps. I will keep my eye on this person if I see them. Also if your in TS and see him or see that I am on, Feel free to come grab me and I will jump servers if I am not in it already and I'll see if I notice anything.

Back