Hello to all!

Eurphuct

BANNED
BANNED
I don't think I did this when i first joined TBG, so I think why not now. If you don't already know me my name is Willis. I have a very big sense of humor, so please don't ever take me serious when I pick on you. I am married to a beautiful wife from Costa Rica. I also have a daughter who is 4 and is very smart. My hobbies consist of Surfing, Snowboarding, Fishing, and of course playing video games. I mainly do fps games. I am very competitive from surfing, fishing tournaments, to competitions in games. I am very skilled person with my hands and know a lot about construction, and building computers. I am currently waiting on my wife's American passport to move to panama, to open my own fishing and spa business. I am very educated for my age, and have many interests including computers, nuclear engineering, and mechanical. I tend to get a degree in computer engineering and nuclear. I currently own a house near the beach, roughly 500 meters from the water. Since being in TBG, I've got to know some pretty cool guys. Some in which I'd help them in any way if they asked. No homo soulzz. I enjoy playing with a great group and intend to stick around for a long time. That's pretty much me.

Peace.

Well Hell Willis nice to finally meet you too...LOL
Wife doing OK?

Yeah she's doing wonderful now thanks for asking bro. Tomorrow she gets her stitches out.

Snowboarding eh? I been snowboarding for awhile now. sucks you aren't in socal.

Back