Hello TBG

Vengecide

i would like to introduce myself, my name is Nathan and i am a 28 year old male. I am not new to the Battlefield series. I first started playing Battlefield on Battlefield 2 PC. But that was when i was really young. I barely remember it. But i remember flying a helicopter on wake island and i was very thrilled about it. But i only played it for a very short time. But i really got into battlefield during bad company 2 on Xbox and really liked it and then was even more excited when Battlefield 3 came out for Xbox and have been playing ever since.

I recently bought 2042 for xbox series s. But i have also decided to also make a comeback to Battlefield 3 but this time on PC. I have had a new gamertag for the past several years so anything before 2016 i have no progressive saved anymore. I was trying Battlefield 3 on xbox again recently and i was looking at the graphics how it was sort of fuzzy a bit and i was getting annoyed by it so thats why i decided to come to battlefield 3 PC, and plus EA gives you all the premiums. My aiming is terribad on PC right now. But my sniping is ok.

Welcome to the forums/community!

Be sure to check out our Discord as well @ https://discord.gg/tbgclan.com or discord.tbgclan.com - We are a comprehensive Battlefield/gaming community, so we might not all be plugged into one voice channel, but be sure to join in to an active channel, and introduce yourself, and get to know the community!

Yo what’s up! Are you getting 2042 or do you have it? We have a big group that plays a ton of conquest and rush together! Also working on portal servers for different game modes, community game nights and much more!

I have 2042 but its on Xbox Series X/S i have the cross gen bundle gold edition. Are you guys only PC? I am like level 37 already. I am mainly an engineer and but I use recon sometimes.

Back