Hello TBG

knigtstemplar

Hello TBG,

I wanted to stop by and let everyone know that you run some great servers and I appreciate being able to play on them regularly. I see the admins take action when necessary, but only when necessary. Some servers have overzealous ban fingers for personal reasons. I also enjoy the team work that many of the members display when I squad up with them in game.

Do you guys play in any leagues or ladders TWL, etc. ?

See you in game.

Knigtstemplar

Welcome to the site templar, thanks for the nice words.

For leagues no not yet. We plan to eventually. We just started our first inner group scrim today and was a lot fun.

Welcome to the site Knight! Good gaming with you tonight even though we were just being Soflam and Javelin whores!

Ah HAA!! a good Morrow Sir Knight!

Welcome to our fair castle... of Noob Rape....

Rape Castle.

Tally ho!

310x229_montypythonholygrail.jpg

Hello TBG,

I wanted to stop by and let everyone know that you run some great servers and I appreciate being able to play on them regularly. I see the admins take action when necessary, but only when necessary. Some servers have overzealous ban fingers for personal reasons. I also enjoy the team work that many of the members display when I squad up with them in game.

Do you guys play in any leagues or ladders TWL, etc. ?

See you in game.

Knigtstemplar

Welcome to our site - as for leagues me and lex are working on that - we have to get a team together but first we feel we have to get to know the game and get our communication down. Inter clan scrims help us do just that BUT we also do it to provide a stress free competitive environment for all our members to play on. Last night proved to be a fun night and got us playing on a different level. So very soon we will be in some leagues. If your interested in becoming a TBG member - and want in on some of that action let me or Lex know.

On the Mayflower. Columbus played it on his lap top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Rails. It was the name of the ship Columbus came over here when he discovered America in 1492. You probably don't remember bc you were just a few years old back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah HAA!! a good Morrow Sir Knight!

Welcome to our fair castle... of Noob Rape....

Rape Castle.

Tally ho!

I fart in your general direction!

Back