Hello TBG

KnuckleBomber

Hello,
Just wanted to say hello, I really enjoy your server and your members, Everyone has been kind and fun to play BF2 with.I have been around gaming since rouge spear lol ya im gettin old but i still love killing some bishes! I started a clan named UFO when the game first came out so i understand all the clan trials and tribulations.Good bunch of people hope you guys stick around. I dont normally post but your clan deserves a shout out, Keep up the good work!

We enjoy having you and other players of your quality, Knucklebomber. Maybe I will be in tonight and put a few shots downrange with you.

Maybe I will be in tonight and put a few shots downrange with you.

I've seen MacN8r shoot and it's going to take a lot more than a few shots if he hopes to hit anything. : )

Welcome to the site we appreciate the kind words and are glad you enjoy the servers.

Yeah, it may take me a few shots, but I am determined!

Hey, the make ammo to be expended. Never thought I needed to take any home. Remember Shockwave, I really don't get easily offended.

Hey, the make ammo to be expended. Never thought I needed to take any home. Remember Shockwave, I really don't get easily offended.

I'll keep that in mind for future reference but yea it's not like were paying by the bullet. : )

Knuckle whats good dude, thanks for dropping some love man, glad to see you enjoy the server Catch You on the flip side,

"Call me if you need me"

ah-60_battlehawk.jpg

Back