Hello it's me

OnlyFansssss

Donator
so to start off hi everyone my name is felix and im from quebec canada so yeah im a french canadian but my english is pretty good so i been playing games since N64 hopped onto BFBC2 as a kid and went off with the snipers god i used to love these and than i hopped onto BF3 ,BF4 havent played any BF1 OR BFV not really my kind of shooters

i first started gaming on console but made the switch to pc couple years ago and i decided i could buy back BF3 on PC and try it and damn it so much better more players more fun and i hopped onto TBG servers i saw you guys were looking for members and im a great obejective player and wanted a good squad so i tryed out and here i am on trial for 30 days i hope for the best lol

about me im 24 i love cars i own a little mazda miata made a couple mods to it and has a job im an ambulance assembler i work 5 days a week play after work during the week and the week ends cant wait to have fun like good old time on BF3 with you guys !

I take it that your profile pic is a shot of your lil Miata?

Welcome, have fun, and don't be mad if I or the rest of the clan end up dipping you in game.......we're into some kinky shit - just dip back!

Now I think about it, BC2 was a fun game back in the day, fully destructible maps hehe

Welcome to the forums, good luck with the app.

Yeah its my miata in my profile picture it has changed a bit now ima try to find a update picture of it and thanks alot matt

Back