Hello from TTK

(SAS)Nodeninja

Been playing for awhile in your servers (long enough to get a typo ban a couple of months ago) and I thought it was about time I at least popped in here to say thanks for the great place to play. Mostly I play in the BF3 maps server for BF4 but I do jump into a few of the others from time to time.

glad you enjoy the severs that's why we have um up. and as mex pointed ya to the link please appeal if it was a typo hell we sometimes do it

The ban was awhile back and got lifted very quickly. TTK does mean Time To Kill, but in our case we are an old clan from the Area 51 shooter and then after that the original F.E.A.R. which we were very competitive in. I'm one of the few active members still playing under the tag.

Holy crap the original FEAR was FUN!!!!

Carrying the flag from one end of the base to the next!

THAT was stress!

Yeah, I think my favorite thing I remember is playing on the player-made maps. When the first game released free and went from maybe 10 servers to over 300, alot of clans, mine included started getting auto kicked the second we joined by people who thought we were hacking.

We had been playing hardcore for over a year at that point and even I (pretty middle of the road in our group) was walking over people.

Back