Hello All

Celereth

I play fairly regularly on the TBG Operation Locker server and as a result I'm sure some of the admins here will recognize my name. Just wanted to check in to say that I really enjoy the chaos that is Op Locker and look forward to continue playing many hours in the grenade/claymore/C4/shotgun meatgrinder.

I also enjoy reading through the appeals made by banned players, those provide a good dose of entertainment. Love the no tolerance for racism, it's nice that there are servers where players don't have to put up with that sort of bullshit.

P.S. as someone who hails from southern Ontario it's cool to see that one of the founders is from Toronto.

Hello and welcome @Celereth

Thanks for introducing yourself and also for the kind words about our servers. It almost makes me feel bad about stabbing you now. Almost. :)

See you on the battlefield.

Last edited:
I look forward to sticking my shaft deep in you from behind. Also, you guys make awesome syrup, keep it up.
That's just wrong. Wrong, but funny :)

Thanks for stopping in and saying hello. Jump on Teamspeak with us if you get a chance.

I look forward to sticking my shaft deep in you from behind. Also, you guys make awesome syrup, keep it up.

I look forward to countershafting you... with my knife, that is. And yeah, real maple syrup tastes way better than that fake shit they sell at the grocery store. That + waffle + straw/blueberries + whipped cream = fucking delicious.

Hello and welcome @Celereth

Thanks for introducing yourself and also for the kind words about our servers. It almost makes me feel bad about stabbing you now. Almost. :)

See you on the battlefield.

I don't resent counterknifing you, so it's all good lol. Also, since we're playing on Operation Locker I think the correct saying would be, "see you in prison". Wait, that didn't sound right...

That's just wrong. Wrong, but funny :)

Thanks for stopping in and saying hello. Jump on Teamspeak with us if you get a chance.

I might take you up on that offer one day, perhaps.

Last edited:
I hate you please stop killing me. I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice, whats wrong with you? In all seriousness thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I also love to read the ban appeals so great sometimes.

Back