HeavyRWG - insane accuracy with titan AA gun

HeatSurge

Thread title.

Guy's called HeavyRWG. Rank IDK what it was but it looked pretty low.

The guy was sitting in the Titan AA gun the whole round on Suez, and had 12:0...

Nothing really suspicious except he shot me from 100 health to 0, and then from 100 health to like 20 in less than a second while I was going vertically in the EU gunship pretty far away from the titan.

Could've been a fluke or ping delay, but it looked an awful lot like an aimbot or something.

I didn't ban or kick him of course just on suspicion, but he should be watched imo.

I switched teams to spec him, but he left right after I did that, so I don't know really.

Left when he was 12-0? Right after you switched? Seems odd to me. If I was 12-0 I would be staying until the very end (even if the wife was nagging).

[quote1242060194=MacN8r]
I would be staying until the very end (even if the wife was nagging).
[/quote1242060194]

Now that is some balls of steel.

All he was doing the whole round seemed to be to sit on the titan AA gun and look for targets to shoot.

He left after the round was over so it wasn't in the middle... I switched teams by the end of the round.

Yeah, she hates when I play my "Killing Games", as she calls them. I just tell her it keeps me from climbing into a bell tower some day after school, if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure if its that suspicious to stay in the titan AA gun the whole round. He might of been the commander and doing that to pass the time.

Sitting in the titan guns the whole round is not suspicious at all. It's suspicious that he shot me to 0 in less than a second while I was going pretty fast and laterally to him pretty far away from the titan.

Back