Hardline BETA

I'm in. Got the email this morning.

i have no idea how to play heist mode and i was just running around trying to figure out wtf to do.

I just finished installing while playing a round in Locker, then got kicked by punkbuster. Apparently Hardline is a disallowed program/driver lol

I got it too, just have to download it, but I'm asking how can EA can have a BF BETA game when their BF PRODUCT game still in BETA mode.
I guess the BETA is really buggy, so people will feel good when they come back to BF4.

Seems like everyone that's signs up for it gets it? Or is there just not enough interest so they're just handing it out to everyone?

I hate it. Played better free to play games. This should of been Bad Company 3 Beta release at E3 and blow everyone away and pretend hardline was never a thing because it is stupid and lame lol

I got my email in a day. Played four rounds. Its pretty cartoony.

Yea, The graphics are like BattlefieldPlay4Free. Seems like they went back a few generations on the graphics. I will be sticking with BF3/4 until something else good comes out. I will not be purchasing Hardline.

The game play modes are neat, but again, it looks like you are playing cops and robbers with the robbers being the spy from team fortress. The guns don't seem to shoot down sights well, and with all the driving they are trying to put into the game, the controls are not the best. Hell I can power slide in bf4, can slide to save my life here. I know it's beta, but it feels more like an alpha atm. Graphics are in needs of some help before it can even be sold as "well it LOOKS nice at least"

Back