Half - Life 2 on Steam (free or $5)

HeatSurge

I bought the TF2 package when it came out, so I had an extra copy of HL2 and HL2:Ep1 on steam. I have now sold Ep1, but the HL2 original is still there.

I will give it to anyone who wants to for free... if you want to give me $5 on paypal, it'd be even better :-D

Let me know if anyone's interested.

Hey Erik. My brother decided he wants HL, HLEp1, and HLEp2... the thing is I already gave mine away, so I was wondering if you would mind giving him your HL and HLEp1.

I'll pay you something for it if you want. Let me know how much and I'll give you steam account info for him...

I'm also looking for anything else Valve, namely CS:S, DOD:S, HLEp2, Portal, etc.

If someone has extras, I'm willing to take them or buy them. Let me know.

Thanks a bunch!

I'll tell him to find you. He's asleep now due to the time difference (he's still in Bulgaria), but I'll tell him to add you as a friend when he wakes up tomorrow.

I'll give you info tonight, I'm studying for an exam right now.

Later

I'm gonna have him add you as a friend to make sure you get him right... anyway, I added you on steam and invited you to TBG, so you should start it and join the group...

Damn.... I woke up too late today and he had already gone to bed so... tomorrow lol.

Later

Alright, I had him add you. You should have a friend request from |TV|YourWorstFear or something similar.

Accept the request and pls send him HL2 and HL2 Ep1.

Thank you so much! If you want any <sexual?> favors, let me know :-D

He wants HL2 Ep2, Portal and L4D as well (just bought a package with both DOD:S and CS:S for him for $14 on ebay ;-) )... so if someone knows any good deals or have an extra, let me know... of portal and HL2 Ep2 that is.

L4D is still kinda new although it's down to $40 cheapest on ebay :-D

Back