Gunner

Gilup

I never either notice or it never happen before but I have been blown out and killed from the gunner seat of a gun ship while the pilot is still alive flying and ship has @ least 30 health left. I haven't paid attention if I was on Pac or EU. This happen twice last nite. I really don't remember if this has ever happen before. I will even get health taken away if the gun ship is hit with bullit fire. This is wierd. I have played this since the begining and nerver notice this before. Could this be a hack from some one? Has this been like this and I just never notice? I haven't really been in the gunner seat a lot so maybe it's just me.

it's happened to me too, i think it is just another quirk of the game. you can also get shot out of the pilot's seat on the dropships occasionally.

Man that sucks. I have just never been in the the seat when that has happen.

i think its designed like that for EU gunship/transports only.

THey have see through windshields...I always love to shoot my enemy gunship or transports in the face if I can shoot them out then I start pissing in my pants laughing
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH

The best is when you pop the pilot out with a rocket or some Chain gun and the gunner is still shooting at you as he explodes into a light pole

DOUBLE KILL!

Back