[BF4] Gun Master mode is coming back to BF4.

QuantumRanger

I loved this mode! I hope this time they let server owners create a gun list so its not the same guns round after round but still a fun mode.

I enjoyed CQ expansion plus that mode is awesome for when bored.

ok so which maps will be used for gun master? Maybe a good chance to replace dragon teeth or final stand with it (our two weakest servers that most dont visit)

Sounds good looking forward to that.

ok so which maps will be used for gun master? Maybe a good chance to replace dragon teeth or final stand with it (our two weakest servers that most dont visit)
I would say DT server, or the server that has taken the biggest hit. What maps would we use? prolly domination maps, or Lockers, FLoodzone, PearlMarket...anything as close quarters as we can get.

I hope this time they let server owners create a gun list so its not the same guns round after round but still a fun mode.
would love to set the bow for one :)

It most likely runs on Dom or TEam DM maps. It's like your classing CS Gun Game.

I loved this mode! I hope this time they let server owners create a gun list so its not the same guns round after round but still a fun mode.

We would have to discuss the order of the weapons if this is allowed and there are a shit ton. It wouldnt be wise not to include all BF4 guns, maybe 25 weapons total.

I played gun master in bf3 and CS: Gun game, they are the same

Last edited:
Back