GTX 1060 Buzz - Last day or two

Which video card are you MOST interested in buying?

• Nvidia GTX 1060 (if real)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Radeon Pro Duo

• Radeon R9-series

• Radeon RX 480

• Other video card

• Just show results

• Total voters
I am considering it, mostly because I can step up my 980Ti Classifieds!

I am always up for the newest card, even though I cannot always buy.

Considering the 1080ti isn't announced yet... i will fly the flag of BS
Agreed! You gotta respect that OP's name though....iLeakStuff. Seems legit.

I am considering it, mostly because I can step up my 980Ti Classifieds!

I am always up for the newest card, even though I cannot always buy.
I'm pretty sure I'll pickup a 1070 at that price point. I'll sell or step up my current card (GTX 960) and pick one up. I'm really impressed by the current reviews and benchmarks.

I remember when my 780Ti was technically better than the original Titan cards that came out. I would have to see a huge difference between the 900 series and this new 1000 series to buy a new one. All I know is, if you buy there Ti series on whatever card, it will last you longer.

I remember when my 780Ti was technically better than the original Titan cards that came out. I would have to see a huge difference between the 900 series and this new 1000 series to buy a new one. All I know is, if you buy there Ti series on whatever card, it will last you longer.

From what I've read the GTX 1070 beat the GTX Titan X in benchmarks by 20% or so. Each card has it's up's and down's but overall is what they were testing. That's pretty impressive. The 1080 is a whole nother' beast. Either way, the 1000-series seem to be where it's at... for now

Back