Greeting From Central Illinoi

Medic_3223

Wanted to drop in and say hey to everyone. I come to you from central illinois where the whether is a brisk 40 degrees but soon to be 50 in mid december. I have been gaming for about 10 years. I am married with 4 kids, two mine two hers. I served 8 years as a medic in the army. I know a lot of you are vets or active or still in a reserve unit. It is nice to have so many in a group to continue to communicate with. Please let me know if you haave any questions. Hope to see you all in game.

Welcome Medic, Seen you on Final Stand the other night. I never seen anyone live so long while in a mrap.

Play Hardline. It's like BF4 but for big bois who like to kill ppl while going fast. And welcome to TBG :D

Hello! Welcome to an awesome community! I'm also from central Illinois...hang in there as it's suppose hit 55 by Saturday, However I did notice that you are more south :*( .

Last edited:
It's in the mid 30's up here in Tinley park. lol @ Snakebabies

lol VAG sounds Good. I cannot wait for the 50 somethin degree weather. I do play hardline sometimes just have not found it as interesting. Looking forward to Squad though.

Welcome Medic, oh and 51 up here in the Chicago burbs. We're starting to get a pretty hefty Illinois contingent in here.

I love that the servers are housed in chicago. No lag for me which is nice becuase my current computer build isnt the greatest.

Back