Got Ram? Fuck ton find of the day.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Looking for SATA cables in ecycle I found a tray of 2GB 10600 which is okay for people who have older machines and want an upgrade. But I pulled a ton of 4GB 12800 as well. Earlier in the day I found a CX750M.

LRM_EXPORT_75999966204487_20190306_170328689.jpeg
LRM_EXPORT_75988852858658_20190306_170317576.jpeg

LRM_EXPORT_75975499808924_20190306_170304223.jpeg

can anyone raid these dumpsters??? i would take a tray of DDR3 even if its 2gb sticks as i have a pallet of gen 3 i5 dells sitting here now that could use the upgrades....i am guessing the office these came from is all on DDR4 now.....its crazy to think DDR4 has been out for almost 5 years now

can anyone raid these dumpsters??? i would take a tray of DDR3 even if its 2gb sticks as i have a pallet of gen 3 i5 dells sitting here now that could use the upgrades....i am guessing the office these came from is all on DDR4 now.....its crazy to think DDR4 has been out for almost 5 years now

So basically the answer is no. However you can get permission from the right person. Generally my client is only worried about hard drives. If it's been through it for scrubbing or the drives have been removed I can get my hands on it. My boss knew I was going after SATA cables today. The facilities manager whose responsibility these bins would have been saw me rummaging through and pulling Ram. I technically didn't ask but he knew about it. It kind of helps that I'm part of the ReUse team.

soooo do you drive a garbage truck or work for the geck squad hahaha

According to my boss I sit at my desk and do nothing all day long. Funny story because he sold my desk.

My current client requested me as a project manager. They needed somebody who could do systems furniture and do the relocation industry. In the end they got somebody who also does software development and CAD both of which are being utilized. I raid the e-cycle as much as they let me.

So the PSU was bad but still good for a couple of things. One I can use the casing for mockups.

The other is I don't need to order unmarked wiring for my custom sleeved 24 pin:
1552190269415.png

the PSU had a 5 year warranty and had good odds of being the 2017 version as they had a ton of problems with....

the PSU had a 5 year warranty and had good odds of being the 2017 version as they had a ton of problems with....

2017 is green 2015 is black label I believe. Either way with no receipt Corsair isn't that nice. I'd say the fact they used a Yate Loon fan is interesting but just points to the fact that Corsair does not make or design PSU's. Slap that stick on it and move on.

I don't know too much about PSU's but jumping it got no response and there was no voltage across the 5v jump pin.

not really surprised as i see more then a few none working corsair PSU's in any given month.... the old cheap ultra PSU's seem to hold up better....

Back