Good Hello from [tEc]

[tEc] BungZ

Hey everybody. This is not a recruiting ad... Just some fatherly love to show off the birth of our new clan [Team Effort Clan] Those of you younguns will have to get Soulzz to give you the history lessons...

... We've currently got a couple L4D servers to tide us over till the new 1943. We're undecided about getting a 2142 server. But we'll get in with the new L4D2 .. and depending on our growth we'll look at the New Bad Company and New COD...

But drop on by We're just little, some of the site is still being constructed, but You know - its all gotta start out somewhere. I'm calling TBG among our friends... hope you guys don't mind.

www.team-e-clan.com

Love, BUNGZ

PS: so refreshing to get playing with good competition on your Suez servers. Keep up the good work ladies!!

Hey!

I'm kind of coming out of a L4D Versus addiction over this summer lol... so yeah I'll play with you guys anytime.

We don't really have an A-team I don't think for L4D scrims and such (except for me lol), but I'll join you guys if you need a 4th... or 8th :-D

Add me on steam: HeatSurge, or just look up and join our steam group: True Born Gaming...

I'm lukewarm on L4D2. I'm one of "those" people (the "boycotters" lol) that got left with a bad taste in my mouth after the announcement. I still think L4D2 should've been a $10 (max) DLC for L4D... so I doubt I'll be buying L4D2 unless I can find it very cheaply, or if they offer some kind of steep discount for L4D owners.

Saw this over on the Z forums didn't realize it was here too. So yeah, I'll ask here too: What inspired the move and who else is in tEc?

HEAT: you know Steam... they always have deals. Sometimes takes a while. Besides, L4D2 is really a totally new game. There's too much content to call it just an update.

FALCON: you know our history. Those Welshies were giving us grief for the last 6 months. Toaster and Xess got fed up, the rest of us followed quickly.

It's good to know that I wasn't the only one who didn't like them lol.

Back