gone, maybe a week or so

NAZGUL

Hey guys, wont be on much over the next week or so, In the middle of some home renovations,, new bathroom, doors & windows, new carpet upstairs, hardwoods downstairs, some new lights and fixtures. as well as leveling out about half our back yard and putting a patio down. whew, soo, lol gonna be really busy next several days, so i'll be back on here and there during breaks and what not. shoouldnt take me longer than a week to get it all finished. I'll check in on the forums but i'll see you guys soon.

See you soon Naz. Have fun on the remodeling :D.

Maybe he's just "an industrious little fucker," to take a quote from one of my favorite movies.

It's not a DIY project thats for sure; one of those projects for me would take years

Actually i am doing it all myself, bathrooms done, new shower tub and vanity,
its a small townhome, so not like a 30ksqft home, 4 interior doors about 5 windows between upstairs and down, the back yard is 15ftx20ft so its tiny as well, and just gonna lay hardwood in the living room downstairs which is decent size room but not too big., and its prehung doors i'm installing which is cake. and two bedrooms upstairs getting carpet which also is cake. i'll have rest of the doors installed and ready for paint tonight. carpet and hardwood doing that tommorow friday is windows and paint. saturday and sunday is the back yard lvling and putting down the stones. so if all goes to plan *knock on wood* it has so far I'll be done by sunday night monday at the latest.

Well in side the house is done, carpet and doors, hardwoods. Outside is another story. Windows, painting and back patio are a bust,seems mother nature thinks i should go F$%k myself and has blessed me with 2 days straigh of wet rainy weather, with at least another 2 days in the fortcast. meh go figure.

Back