Going to NO

FossilMaker31

Admin
Admin
Alright fellas I'm going to be gone for awhile. Still not quite sure how long exactly but I'm planning on at least 4 months. I will still be able to get on the forums and maybe TS3 if I download it on my laptop but I won't be playing anymore. Have fun playing and UCAV some folks for me.

drink a Hand Grenade! or two..maybe 3 if you have a designated walker

Hurricanes are the drink to have in NOLA... that and going to Cafe' Dumont (sp) for some beginets.

get it on the rocks...goes down faster, less water. they will FUCK you up! like I said, get one.....if you feel okay get a second. But if you are going to brave a 3rd, have some buddies to help guide you around the streets

get it on the rocks...goes down faster, less water. they will FUCK you up! like I said, get one.....if you feel okay get a second. But if you are going to brave a 3rd, have some buddies to help guide you around the streets
There was a drink named "2x12"served at a bar I used to frequent. When you had a few, it hit you in the face like a board. This sounds pretty similar. I'll have to give it a shot when I visit NOLA again.

There was a drink named "2x12"served at a bar I used to frequent. When you had a few, it hit you in the face like a board. This sounds pretty similar. I'll have to give it a shot when I visit NOLA again.
they are pretty good. potent.

if you have a chance try Port of Call. It has been around a long time and is a landmark. A local told us about it. They say they have the best hamburgers and I must say they were damn good. I think the specialty drink is the monsoon as I still have a cup from there. We went there after my buddy was already feeling no pain and he had two of those. It was pretty funny as he is a tough guy who can handle his booze but I had to sign his credit card for him cause he could not.
http://portofcallnola.com/

if you have a chance try Port of Call
if im not mistaken, that place is right down the street from the hand crafted cigar shop. Not sure if you smoke stogies, but good place to go after you stuff your face with those burgers. that place is really good:)

Back