Going to be MIA for a few days...

Irish

Retired Founder
Retired Founder
Washing machine broke. It just kept filling...the entire ground floor with 3 inches of water. Had to have a company come put with industrial wet vacs and dehumidifiers. Most of our things were in containers. The rest we have to go through. Taking the day off of work tomorrow for the company to come back and to wait for the insurance adjuster.
20170924_152918.jpg
20170924_152951.jpg
20170924_153646.jpg
20170924_153033.jpg

Sounds like the $25 water control solenoid took a dump in the open position..... lucky you

Wow! Sorry to see that. And you just moved in not long ago. Hope insurance covers all of you loss.

Actually, he had is captive chained to the water heater and they broke free and escaped. He is now looking for a new water heater and someone else to call his precious. (He also lost his favorite ball gag.)

about 2 years ago @1953olldbandit and myself recruited @vic to join up with us on the servers. We did this because he kept killing us in all forms of the BF4 manners. I'm just glad he took the second step. For the longest time he was proud to have 1 ucav kill. Now I dont know how many he has and he's dam good with it. Glad he is on our side.

about 2 years ago @1953olldbandit and myself recruited @vic to join up with us on the servers. We did this because he kept killing us in all forms of the BF4 manners. I'm just glad he took the second step. For the longest time he was proud to have 1 ucav kill. Now I dont know how many he has and he's dam good with it. Glad he is on our side.

A M E N Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: vic
Hey guys. Got an update. Everything is finishing up here. The company that did the cleanup came back and said we did an excellent job getting the water out before they got there. No damage to the drywall and no mold at all. The furniture restoration company came and looked at the table and bookcase I had and told me they can fix it all. Even the pre-existing issues. Then the tectile cleanimg company came and took all of the damaged clothes, blankets, shoes etc. Then the field adjuster came from the insurance company and went over everything with me. Now all I have to do is itemize our personal stuff and wait for the check.

Another note. The property management is paying for the cleaning company that got all the water out. And they are paying for a new washer. I'll be back on soon!

Gezz what the shittin is the hold up? 2 Bubbuas and a cow could do it faster then that city slicker clean up crew. Here we would just left the water and called it a swimming hole have a party around/in it. Get drunk and have someone drown in it and thats within the first 24 hrs. I state AGAIN YA DONE YET?

I'm just waiting on the last adjuster. I'll be on later tonight fellas.

Back