ghostmedic useless admin

daniel671

very useless admin in past game he say to us don't fire in base so we said ok and then later on he base rapes.... us i say in chat number of times and so does other people on my team and he does nothing i have this on fraps if you wish too see thanks Daniel

Go ahead and post it. You guys repeatedly fired into the base, and you were warned, one was killed as a second warning. I also, repeatedly wrote in game chat, that if you shoot out you are fair game. You don't get to shoot out of your base and hide in it. You shoot out, your fair game. Get over yourself.

The server rules are just as Ghost stated. Base raping is not allowed. But, if someone sits in the base and fires at the enemy they are fair game and no longer protected by the no base rape rule. I understand this can be frustrating, but Ghost was trying to relay the scrolling rules to players. If you do not like the server rules then I suggest you find another server to play on.

Go ahead and post it. You guys repeatedly fired into the base, and you were warned, one was killed as a second warning. I also, repeatedly wrote in game chat, that if you shoot out you are fair game. You don't get to shoot out of your base and hide in it. You shoot out, your fair game. Get over yourself.

its funny how you didn't reply to me when I talked in chat just simply ignored me, I stopped right away when you said shooting into base is banable. we couldn't get out of base as guy called "mammoth" on ghosts team was firing TV missile at the helis in base... we had to fire from base as we could not get out as being "base raped", nice of you too slander my grammar just shows how "mature" some of you guys are. will be posting video on youtube with clan name, name and shame and will post of Bf3 offical forums thank you and good night :D

You do what you must. Threatening us is not going to get you anywhere. In fact it's only going to make things worse. Had you brought up to Ghost that someone was camping your uncap Ghost could have handled the situation in game.

^exactly bob. Not gonna beat a dead horse. You shoot out, you're fair game, whether you like it or not. And, as much as I would love the credit, I did not suppress your entire team with my "tv" missles. I dealt with you, i told you everything you needed to know, and then i ignored your trolling comments to try and bait me into an argument. No one has time for that. You were disrespectful, and think you can hide in your base, shoot out, and then the uncap rape rule applies too you. Sorry, but it does not. Our servers, our rules, don't like it, leave. Simple. I'm done with you.

Back