Getting kicked by admin for no reason in BF4

iandrews08

Anyone else dealing with this in BF4? I have been playing on this server for a couple of years now and understand if the server is full there are VIP slots i will get kicked. But server for Hardcore TBG is not full and the admin kicked me three times and I don't know why. And this is happening as soon as I join. I don't cheat and i do my objectives and i am not toxic either. I play with a group of friends I met on the server. I get kicked from the game but no reason is given.

Anyone else dealing with this in BF4? I have been playing on this server for a couple of years now and understand if the server is full there are VIP slots i will get kicked. But server for Hardcore TBG is not full and the admin kicked me three times and I don't know why. And this is happening as soon as I join. I don't cheat and i do my objectives and i am not toxic either. I play with a group of friends I met on the server. I get kicked from the game but no reason is given.
i looked nobody has baned you server is up maybe check your ping or punkbuster

IF our admin kicks you there is a red bar at the bottom of the screen with a reason in that bar. More than likely you are getting kicked by EA when your computer looses connection to their controlling computer and Dice added that dumb message "KICKED BY ADMIN", and that type of message tends to appear several times in a row, indicating a connection between you and the EA location.

It happens to most of us from time to time, I usually completely close out EA game launcher via the system tray and re-login into origin, and the issue goes away.

Back